Choose Peace Art Print
Choose Peace Art Print - 23"x23" Gallery Wrap is currently out of stock. However, we can get you another one! We welcome you to pre-order now and we'll be in touch as soon as we can with the timeline. If you'd prefer to wait until they're back in stock to order, please click the box below and you'll be notified when they're back in stock!
This big Peace Sign is a reminder to keep the peace when the world feels a little wild. With words of "Teach Peace" and "Come Together", this art print will be sure to remind you that coming together and sharing peace is the medicine we all need.
- Make love not war
- All we are saying is give peace a chance. - John Lennon
- What can you do to promote world peace? Go home and love your family. - Mother Teresa
- Teach Peace
- If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. - Mother Teresa
- Happiness is the new rich. Inner peace is the new success. Health is the new wealth. Kindness is the new cool.
- Peace begins with a smile.
- Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me.
- Smile, breathe, & go slowly. - Thich Nhat Hanh
- Imagine all the people living life in peace. - Lennon
- Breathe out peace.
- If there is to be peace in the world, there must be peace in the nations. If there is to be peace in the nations, there must be peace in the cities. If there is to be peace in the cities, there must be peace between neighbors. If there is to be peace between neighbors, there must be peace int he home. If there is to be peace in the home, there must be peace in the home.
- Be sure to wear some flowers in your hair.
- Peace is our gift to each other.
- People for peace
- Peace is always beautiful. - Walt Whitman
- Come Together
- Each moment is a chance for us to make peace with the world. - Thich Nhat Hanh
- Sky above earth, below peace within
- The planet does not need more successful people. The planet desperately needs more peacemakers, healers, restorers, storytellers, and lovers of all kinds. - Dalai Lama
- May you be well. May you be happy. May you be peaceful. May you be loved.
- Nothing can bring you peace but yourself. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
- There is no path to peace. Peace is the path. - Gandhi