The Gift of Self-Love Book
If you are struggling to feel comfortable in your own body, then this inspiring and interactive self-love workbook is for you.
The Gift of Self-Love is an honest, heartfelt, and relatable book that will guide you on your journey to self-love, self-care, and body positivity. Bestselling author and speaker Mary Jelkovsky’s story of battling an eating disorder and conquering her deepest insecurities has been featured in Teen Vogue, Health, and Shape magazine. Now in this empowering book, Mary shares the advice, research, and exercises that she used to build her self-confidence and finally learn how to love herself. Written like a letter to a close friend, this self-improvement book provides practical advice and exercises that will help you finally give yourself the gift of self-love.
The Gift of Self-Love includes:
• A mix of the Author’s Personal Stories, Research, and Meaningful Advice to help you build self-worth and accept for who you are
• A Self-Esteem and Self-Confidence Quiz to assess how you feel about yourself today and identify areas to give yourself more compassion and love
• Writing Exercises to help you get in touch with your feelings, rewrite limiting beliefs, and stop pressuring yourself to meet other people’s expectations
• A Positive Self-Talk Guide to help you reframe your thoughts and silence the negative voice in your head
• Recommendations for Loving Your Body and embracing healthy living at any size